1. decide your own life,don't let another person run or rule you.
3. don't take advantage of someone who is in a vulnerable situation,locals or other hobos.
5. when no employment is available, make your own work by using your added talents at crafts.
8. always respect nature,do not leave garbage when you are jungling.
10. try to stay clean and boil up whenever possible.
15. help your fellow hobos whenever and wherever needed, you may need their help someday.
I feel these points can be used in situations beyond being a hobo and will help you live a better life.....
gotta go ride my bike now, theres some shit brewing for the spring time and i gotta get back on point.